Have you ever found a Unicorn Ad that seems to keep working month after month?
Have you ever had a one-of-a-kind ad that just keeps working? Be sure to click over to our sponsor, Best Page Forward, if you need help getting your book’s custom description in tip top shape! Bryan evaluates the big spend versus the little wins along the way. This week Bryan examines what he’s already doing well. The Ad of the Week is: 1,000 Prompts Volume 2. The Keyword/Target of the Week: “creative writing prompts.” And, of course, Bryan reveals the Book MVP of the Week. RAAD Question of the Week: Have you ever found a Unicorn Ad that seems to keep working month after month? Let me know!
- Pay attention to the little things
- Progress on last week’s Relentless Author Actions
- This Week’s Lesson
- This Week’s Action
- How to evaluate what you’re already doing well
- The Ad of the Week
- Top Keyword/Target of the Week
- The BIG Book MVP of the Week